We know costs certainty is important to clients and that no one likes bill shock. We also know that each client is different, which means we are flexible about how we charge and are happy to tailor our fees to the situation. We have a deep understanding of our clients’ business and are easy to brief.
Some pricing arrangements we offer are:
- Fixed price quotes based on outcomes rather than time.
- If the scope of work is extensive we can divide the scope into several ‘stages’, each with a fixed price quote.
Retainers for ongoing advice
- We offer retainers for clients (particularly growing organisations) who need ongoing, ad-hoc commercial, legal and strategic advice but need to manage their budget and cashflow
- For clients who want a second opinion at short notice, or just want to shoot off an email or pick up the phone to us
In-house support and advisory
- Sometimes our clients need more than a monthly retainer, but don’t have the resources to commit to hiring a full-time in-house counsel. This is where our in-house support and advisory services come into the picture – think of it as Digby Law as a Service.
- We act as your in-house counsel on a retainer arrangement. In particular, our in-house and business affairs expertise is greatly appreciated by our production clients.
We can perform all sorts of in-house functions such as:
- Acting as your business affairs personnel, providing legal and commercial advice and liaising with relevant third-party stakeholders;
- Standardising and implementing your legal documentation;
- Dealing with employment and HR issues;
- Or sometimes, clients might already have in-house counsel but they need extra support to get it all done – Digby Law can handle the overflow and support your legal staff.